This page is about Format Factory for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Format Factory from your computerFree Time
. Go over here
for more details on Free Time. Please follow http://www.pcfreetime.com
if you want to read more on Format Factory on Free Time's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Format Factory folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Format Factory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Format Factory\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FormatFactory.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.95 MB (3091456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Format Factory. They occupy 37.56 MB (39383569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (67.50 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (2.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (68.73 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (99.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (14.38 MB)
- mkvmerge.exe (3.86 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mplayer.exe (14.47 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (148.00 KB)
- timidity.exe (871.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
The current page applies to Format Factory version 2.96
alone. Click on the links below for other Format Factory versions:
Format Factory is a program marketed by Free Time. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Format Factory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Format Factory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Format Factory or simply activate the Search field and type in "Format Factory". The Format Factory app will be found very quickly. After you click Format Factory in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Format Factory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Format Factory:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcfreetime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Format Factory\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Format Factory.
8. After uninstalling Format Factory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Format Factory which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Format Factory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Format Factory by Free Time from your PC, we are not saying that Format Factory by Free Time is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Format Factory supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-01 22:46:32.770