This web page is about Format Factory for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Format Factory from your systemFree Time
. More information on Free Time can be found here
. Usually the Format Factory application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Format Factory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Format Factory's main file takes about 5.94 MB (6225736 bytes) and its name is FormatFactory.exe.
Format Factory installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 54.65 MB (57301508
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (102.82 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (5.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.30 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- EBookCodec.exe (1.88 MB)
- pdf2htmlEX.exe (7.19 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Format Factory:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Format Factory.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Format Factory
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Format Factory\Format Factory.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Format Factory\Uninstall Format Factory.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Format Factory
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\FormatFactory.exe.FriendlyAppName
Format Factory is an application by the software company Free Time. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Format Factory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Format Factory from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Format Factory or simply activate the Search field and type in "Format Factory". If it is installed on your PC the Format Factory application will be found automatically. When you select Format Factory in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Format Factory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Format Factory.
8. After removing Format Factory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Format Factory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Format Factory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Format Factory by Free Time from your computer, we are not saying that Format Factory by Free Time is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Format Factory supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:51:12.480