This web page is about Format Factory for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Format Factory from your PCFree Time
. More information on Free Time can be found here
. Usually the Format Factory application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Format Factory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Format Factory's main file takes about 5.94 MB (6225736 bytes) and its name is FormatFactory.exe.
Format Factory installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 54.65 MB (57301508
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (102.82 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (5.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.30 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- EBookCodec.exe (1.88 MB)
- pdf2htmlEX.exe (7.19 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Format Factory:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Format Factory.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Format Factory
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Format Factory.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Format Factory
Format Factory is an application offered by the software company Free Time. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Format Factory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Format Factory with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Format Factory or simply activate the Search field and type in "Format Factory". If it is installed on your PC the Format Factory application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Format Factory in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Format Factory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Format Factory.
8. After uninstalling Format Factory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Format Factory which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Format Factory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Format Factory by Free Time from your computer, we are not saying that Format Factory by Free Time is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Format Factory supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:51:12.480