This web page is about Format Factory for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Format Factory from your computerFree Time
. More information on Free Time can be found here
. Usually the Format Factory application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Format Factory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeTime\FormatFactory\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Format Factory's main file takes about 5.94 MB (6225736 bytes) and its name is FormatFactory.exe.
Format Factory installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 54.65 MB (57301508
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FFInst.exe (102.82 KB)
- FormatFactory.exe (5.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.30 KB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.01 MB)
- RMEncoder.exe (203.34 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.07 MB)
- mac.exe (160.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (7.86 MB)
- mplayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- EBookCodec.exe (1.88 MB)
- pdf2htmlEX.exe (7.19 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Format Factory:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Format Factory.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Format Factory
Format Factory is an application offered by Free Time. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Format Factory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Format Factory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Format Factory or simply click the Search field and type in "Format Factory". The Format Factory app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Format Factory in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Format Factory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Format Factory.
8. After uninstalling Format Factory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Format Factory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Format Factory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Format Factory by Free Time from your PC, we are not saying that Format Factory by Free Time is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Format Factory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:51:12.480