This info is about FoodBuzz for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FoodBuzz from your PCfoodbuzz.net
. Check out here
for more info on foodbuzz.net. Click on http://foodbuzz.net
to get more data about FoodBuzz on foodbuzz.net's website. Usually the FoodBuzz program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz directory, depending on the user's option during install. FoodBuzz's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 239.26 KB (245000 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with FoodBuzz. They take about 363.82 KB (372552
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (239.26 KB)
- adxloader.exe (62.28 KB)
- adxloader64.exe (62.28 KB)
The current web page applies to FoodBuzz version 1.0
alone. For more FoodBuzz versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling FoodBuzz we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall FoodBuzz:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\Extension\AddinExpress.IE.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\Extension\adxloader.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\Extension\adxloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\Extension\adxloader64.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
FoodBuzz is an application released by the software company foodbuzz.net. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall FoodBuzz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FoodBuzz from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FoodBuzz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FoodBuzz". The FoodBuzz program will be found automatically. After you select FoodBuzz in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FoodBuzz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FoodBuzz:
- The web site of the program is: http://foodbuzz.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FoodBuzz.
8. After uninstalling FoodBuzz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FoodBuzz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FoodBuzz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FoodBuzz by foodbuzz.net from your computer, nor are we saying that FoodBuzz by foodbuzz.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FoodBuzz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:38:30.803