FoodBuzz is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall FoodBuzz from your computerfoodbuzz.net
. You can find out more on foodbuzz.net or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about FoodBuzz at http://foodbuzz.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FoodBuzz. The program's main executable file has a size of 245.26 KB (251144 bytes) on disk and is named FoodBuzzUpdate.exe.
FoodBuzz installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 632.58 KB (647760
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (262.76 KB)
- adxloader.exe (62.28 KB)
- adxloader64.exe (62.28 KB)
- FoodBuzzUpdate.exe (245.26 KB)
The current web page applies to FoodBuzz version 9.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FoodBuzz:
FoodBuzz is an application by foodbuzz.net. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase FoodBuzz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FoodBuzz from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FoodBuzz or simply activate the Search field and type in "FoodBuzz". The FoodBuzz application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FoodBuzz in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FoodBuzz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FoodBuzz:
- The software company is: http://foodbuzz.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FoodBuzz\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FoodBuzz.
8. After removing FoodBuzz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FoodBuzz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FoodBuzz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FoodBuzz by foodbuzz.net from your PC, we are not saying that FoodBuzz by foodbuzz.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FoodBuzz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 22:04:28.193