This page contains complete information on how to uninstall FlyingFile for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall FlyingFile from your systemJiransoft Co., Ltd
. More information on Jiransoft Co., Ltd can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jiransoft\FlyingFile directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for FlyingFile is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jiransoft\FlyingFile\FlyingFileUninstaller.exe. FlyingFile.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.81 MB (9242136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with FlyingFile. They occupy about 14.94 MB (15665224
bytes) on disk.
- FlyingFile.exe (8.81 MB)
- FlyingFileUninstaller.exe (3.27 MB)
- FlyingFileUpdater.exe (2.85 MB)
This data is about FlyingFile version 1.6.3
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FlyingFile:
...click to view all...
FlyingFile is a program released by the software company Jiransoft Co., Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase FlyingFile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FlyingFile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FlyingFile or simply click the Search field and type in "FlyingFile". The FlyingFile program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlyingFile in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FlyingFile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlyingFile.
8. After removing FlyingFile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlyingFile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlyingFile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlyingFile by Jiransoft Co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that FlyingFile by Jiransoft Co., Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlyingFile in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-29 14:26:19.120