This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FlyingFile for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlyingFile from your PCJiransoft Co., Ltd
. You can find out more on Jiransoft Co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the FlyingFile program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jiransoft\FlyingFile folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Jiransoft\FlyingFile\FlyingFileUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FlyingFile. FlyingFile's main file takes about 6.65 MB (6976024 bytes) and is called FlyingFile.exe.
FlyingFile is composed of the following executables which take 12.74 MB (13357128
bytes) on disk:
- FlyingFile.exe (6.65 MB)
- FlyingFileUninstaller.exe (3.27 MB)
- FlyingFileUpdater.exe (2.81 MB)
This page is about FlyingFile version 2.0.9
only. You can find below a few links to other FlyingFile releases:
...click to view all...
FlyingFile is an application released by the software company Jiransoft Co., Ltd. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove FlyingFile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FlyingFile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlyingFile or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlyingFile". If it exists on your system the FlyingFile program will be found very quickly. When you select FlyingFile in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FlyingFile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlyingFile.
8. After removing FlyingFile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlyingFile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlyingFile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlyingFile by Jiransoft Co., Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that FlyingFile by Jiransoft Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlyingFile supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 23:49:11.310