FlatOut is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall FlatOut from your computerWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about FlatOut on WildTangent's website. FlatOut is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FlatOut directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall FlatOut by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FlatOut\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. flatout-WT.exe is the FlatOut's primary executable file and it takes approximately 202.04 KB (206888 bytes) on disk.
FlatOut is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.43 MB (3601592
bytes) on disk:
- flatout-WT.exe (202.04 KB)
- flatout.exe (2.69 MB)
- flatout-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to FlatOut version 188.8.131.52
only. For more FlatOut versions please click below:
FlatOut is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall FlatOut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FlatOut from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlatOut or simply click the Search field and type in "FlatOut". If it exists on your system the FlatOut application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FlatOut in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FlatOut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlatOut:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FlatOut\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlatOut.
8. After uninstalling FlatOut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlatOut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlatOut by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that FlatOut by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlatOut in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 11:20:49.330