FlatOut is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FlatOut from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. More info about the software FlatOut can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\WildGames\FlatOut directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for FlatOut is C:\Program Files\WildGames\FlatOut\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. FlatOut's primary file takes about 5.51 MB (5775744 bytes) and is called flatout-WT.exe.
FlatOut is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.53 MB (8946288
bytes) on disk:
- flatout-WT.exe (5.51 MB)
- flatout.exe (2.69 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to FlatOut version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other FlatOut versions:
FlatOut is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove FlatOut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FlatOut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FlatOut or simply click the Search field and type in "FlatOut". The FlatOut application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FlatOut in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlatOut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlatOut:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildGames\FlatOut\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlatOut.
8. After removing FlatOut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlatOut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlatOut by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that FlatOut by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlatOut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 19:59:59.823