FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit
FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit from your computerFlashPeak Inc.
. You can find out more on FlashPeak Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit can be found at http://www.slimjet.com/
. FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Slimjet folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is C:\Program Files\Slimjet\uninst.exe. FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit's main file takes about 1,017.59 KB (1042008 bytes) and is called slimjet.exe.
The following executables are contained in FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit. They take 2.87 MB (3008850
bytes) on disk.
- delegate_execute.exe (736.50 KB)
- slimjet.exe (1,017.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (114.16 KB)
- updater.exe (32.09 KB)
- 7za.exe (1.01 MB)
The current web page applies to FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit versions:
...click to view all...
FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is a program by FlashPeak Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit". The FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit app will be found very quickly. When you select FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit:
- The publisher is: http://www.slimjet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Slimjet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit.
8. After uninstalling FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit by FlashPeak Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:29:43.393