FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit
This web page is about FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit from your PCFlashPeak Inc.
. Further information on FlashPeak Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.slimjet.com/
if you want to read more on FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit on FlashPeak Inc.'s website. FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Slimjet directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Slimjet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit. slimjet.exe is the FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit's main executable file and it occupies around 1.08 MB (1135776 bytes) on disk.
FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.87 MB (1959923
bytes) on disk.
- slimjet.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninst.exe (114.17 KB)
- updater.exe (30.16 KB)
- 7za.exe (660.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit. Click on the links below for other FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DFUE\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit)
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ClassicShell\Pinned\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DFUE\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit)\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DFUE\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit)\Slimjet Homepage.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DFUE\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit)\Uninstall Slimjet (64 bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FlashPeak Slimjet (64 bit).lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FlashPeak Slimjet
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Slimjet\slimjet.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Slimjet\slimjet.exe.FriendlyAppName
FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is a program marketed by the software company FlashPeak Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit". If it is installed on your PC the FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit:
- The software company is: http://www.slimjet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Slimjet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit.
8. After removing FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit by FlashPeak Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet 64bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-12 07:26:07.773