This web page contains complete information on how to remove FlashDevelop for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FlashDevelop from your systemFlashDevelop.org
. Take a look here
for more details on FlashDevelop.org. FlashDevelop is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for FlashDevelop is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named FlashDevelop.exe and occupies 334.00 KB (342016 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in FlashDevelop. They occupy 7.88 MB (8264324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlashDevelop.exe (334.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.04 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- AppMan.exe (552.50 KB)
- ASDocGen.exe (30.00 KB)
- as2api.exe (615.34 KB)
- hss.exe (113.24 KB)
- diffui.exe (19.50 KB)
- fdbuild.exe (142.50 KB)
- icomp.exe (12.00 KB)
- igen.exe (36.00 KB)
- mtasc.exe (772.00 KB)
- SOReaderUI.exe (44.00 KB)
- swfmill.exe (4.31 MB)
- server.exe (62.50 KB)
- winres.exe (55.50 KB)
This data is about FlashDevelop version 4.7.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FlashDevelop:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FlashDevelop.The files below were left behind on your disk by FlashDevelop's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\FlashDevelop.exe
FlashDevelop is a program marketed by FlashDevelop.org. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove FlashDevelop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FlashDevelop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FlashDevelop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashDevelop". The FlashDevelop application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlashDevelop in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlashDevelop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashDevelop.
8. After uninstalling FlashDevelop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashDevelop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashDevelop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashDevelop by FlashDevelop.org from your PC, we are not saying that FlashDevelop by FlashDevelop.org is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashDevelop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:21:48.870