This web page contains complete information on how to remove FlashDevelop for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FlashDevelop from your systemFlashDevelop.org
. Take a look here
for more details on FlashDevelop.org. FlashDevelop is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for FlashDevelop is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named FlashDevelop.exe and occupies 334.00 KB (342016 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in FlashDevelop. They occupy 7.88 MB (8264324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlashDevelop.exe (334.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.04 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- AppMan.exe (552.50 KB)
- ASDocGen.exe (30.00 KB)
- as2api.exe (615.34 KB)
- hss.exe (113.24 KB)
- diffui.exe (19.50 KB)
- fdbuild.exe (142.50 KB)
- icomp.exe (12.00 KB)
- igen.exe (36.00 KB)
- mtasc.exe (772.00 KB)
- SOReaderUI.exe (44.00 KB)
- swfmill.exe (4.31 MB)
- server.exe (62.50 KB)
- winres.exe (55.50 KB)
This data is about FlashDevelop version 4.7.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FlashDevelop:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FlashDevelop.The files below were left behind on your disk by FlashDevelop's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\FlashDevelop.exe
FlashDevelop is a program marketed by FlashDevelop.org. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove FlashDevelop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FlashDevelop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashDevelop or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlashDevelop". The FlashDevelop app will be found automatically. When you select FlashDevelop in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FlashDevelop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashDevelop.
8. After uninstalling FlashDevelop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashDevelop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashDevelop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashDevelop by FlashDevelop.org from your PC, we are not saying that FlashDevelop by FlashDevelop.org is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashDevelop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:21:48.870