Firestorm-nightly is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Firestorm-nightly from your computerThe Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. More details about the program Firestorm-nightly can be found at http://www.firestormviewer.org
. Usually the Firestorm-nightly application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Firestorm-nightly folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Firestorm-nightly by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Firestorm-nightly\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 32.59 MB (34175704 bytes) on disk and is labeled Firestorm-nightly.exe.
Firestorm-nightly contains of the executables below. They occupy 37.73 MB (39566396
bytes) on disk.
- Firestorm-nightly.exe (32.59 MB)
- slplugin.exe (685.71 KB)
- SLVoice.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (538.93 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (1.67 MB)
The current web page applies to Firestorm-nightly version 18.104.22.168178
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Firestorm-nightly:
Firestorm-nightly is an application marketed by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Firestorm-nightly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Firestorm-nightly from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Firestorm-nightly or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firestorm-nightly". If it is installed on your PC the Firestorm-nightly app will be found very quickly. When you click Firestorm-nightly in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Firestorm-nightly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firestorm-nightly:
- The publisher is: http://www.firestormviewer.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Firestorm-nightly\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firestorm-nightly.
8. After removing Firestorm-nightly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Firestorm-nightly that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firestorm-nightly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firestorm-nightly by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Firestorm-nightly by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firestorm-nightly in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-21 18:46:10.750