Firestorm-nightly is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Firestorm-nightly from your PCThe Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
. You can read more on The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Firestorm-nightly at http://www.firestormviewer.org
. Usually the Firestorm-nightly application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Firestorm-nightly directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Firestorm-nightly\uninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Firestorm-nightly. The application's main executable file occupies 33.11 MB (34714840 bytes) on disk and is titled Firestorm-nightly.exe.
Firestorm-nightly is comprised of the following executables which occupy 38.25 MB (40105628
bytes) on disk:
- Firestorm-nightly.exe (33.11 MB)
- slplugin.exe (685.71 KB)
- SLVoice.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (539.02 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (1.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52227
of Firestorm-nightly. You can find below a few links to other Firestorm-nightly releases:
Firestorm-nightly is a program offered by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Firestorm-nightly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Firestorm-nightly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Firestorm-nightly or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firestorm-nightly". If it exists on your system the Firestorm-nightly app will be found very quickly. After you click Firestorm-nightly in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Firestorm-nightly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firestorm-nightly:
- The software company is: http://www.firestormviewer.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Firestorm-nightly\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firestorm-nightly.
8. After uninstalling Firestorm-nightly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firestorm-nightly which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firestorm-nightly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Firestorm-nightly by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Firestorm-nightly by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Firestorm-nightly in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:44:21.070