This page is about Firestorm-Release for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Firestorm-Release from your systemThe Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
. More info about The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.firestormviewer.org
to get more info about Firestorm-Release on The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release directory (same installation drive as Windows). Firestorm-Release's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\uninst.exe. Firestorm-Release's main file takes about 35.21 MB (36919008 bytes) and is called Firestorm-Release.exe.
Firestorm-Release installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 41.61 MB (43626063
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Firestorm-Release.exe (35.21 MB)
- slplugin.exe (1.59 MB)
- SLVoice.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (549.92 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (1.82 MB)
- llceflib_host.exe (114.50 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Firestorm-Release version 188.8.131.52150
only. You can find below info on other versions of Firestorm-Release:
...click to view all...
Firestorm-Release is an application by the software company The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Firestorm-Release is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Firestorm-Release from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Firestorm-Release or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firestorm-Release". The Firestorm-Release application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Firestorm-Release in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Firestorm-Release, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firestorm-Release:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.firestormviewer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firestorm-Release.
8. After uninstalling Firestorm-Release, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Firestorm-Release that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firestorm-Release using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Firestorm-Release by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Firestorm-Release by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firestorm-Release supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 10:07:00.227