This info is about Firestorm-Release for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Firestorm-Release from your PCThe Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. More information about the software Firestorm-Release can be found at http://www.firestormviewer.org
. Firestorm-Release is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firestorm-Release. The program's main executable file is named Firestorm-Release.exe and occupies 33.67 MB (35305176 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Firestorm-Release. They occupy 38.81 MB (40698463
bytes) on disk.
- Firestorm-Release.exe (33.67 MB)
- slplugin.exe (685.71 KB)
- SLVoice.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (539.96 KB)
- win_crash_logger.exe (1.67 MB)
This web page is about Firestorm-Release version 22.214.171.124323
only. For more Firestorm-Release versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Firestorm-Release:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Firestorm-Release when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\app_settings\anim.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\app_settings\autoreplace.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\app_settings\beams\Angry_Face.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\app_settings\beams\Black_Smile.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\firestorm-release\slvoice.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\firestorm-release\slvoice.exe.FriendlyAppName
Firestorm-Release is a program marketed by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Firestorm-Release is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Firestorm-Release from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firestorm-Release or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firestorm-Release". The Firestorm-Release program will be found automatically. After you click Firestorm-Release in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Firestorm-Release, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firestorm-Release:
- The publisher is: http://www.firestormviewer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firestorm-Release\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Firestorm-Release.
8. After removing Firestorm-Release, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firestorm-Release which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firestorm-Release using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Firestorm-Release by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Firestorm-Release by The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firestorm-Release supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:43:42.813