FindRight is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FindRight from your PCFindRight
. Check out here
for more info on FindRight. More information about the app FindRight can be seen at http://myfindright.com/support
. Usually the FindRight program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FindRight directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FindRight\FindRightuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FindRight. The program's main executable file occupies 235.58 KB (241237 bytes) on disk and is named FindRightUninstall.exe.
FindRight contains of the executables below. They occupy 837.86 KB (857973
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FindRightUninstall.exe (235.58 KB)
- updateFindRight.exe (78.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.02.19.224502
of FindRight. For other FindRight versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FindRight is an application marketed by the software company FindRight. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove FindRight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FindRight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FindRight or simply click the Search field and type in "FindRight". If it is installed on your PC the FindRight app will be found very quickly. When you select FindRight in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FindRight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FindRight:
- The software company is: http://myfindright.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FindRight\FindRightuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FindRight.
8. After uninstalling FindRight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FindRight that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FindRight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FindRight by FindRight from your PC, nor are we saying that FindRight by FindRight is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FindRight supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:26:03.637