FindRight is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall FindRight from your PCFindRight
. You can find out more on FindRight or check for application updates here
. Click on http://myfindright.com/support
to get more information about FindRight on FindRight's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FindRight folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FindRight by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FindRight\FindRightUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is named FindRight.BOAS.exe.
FindRight is composed of the following executables which take 8.20 MB (8601521
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FindRightUn.exe (534.73 KB)
- FindRightUninstall.exe (235.58 KB)
- utilFindRight.exe (404.73 KB)
- FindRight.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- FindRight.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- FindRight.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- FindRight.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- FindRight.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- FindRight.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- FindRight.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to FindRight version 2014.02.26.051729
only. You can find below info on other releases of FindRight:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling FindRight we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Application\Util FindRight
FindRight is an application offered by the software company FindRight. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove FindRight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FindRight from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FindRight or simply activate the Search field and type in "FindRight". The FindRight application will be found automatically. When you click FindRight in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FindRight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FindRight:
- The web site of the program is: http://myfindright.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FindRight\FindRightUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FindRight.
8. After uninstalling FindRight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FindRight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FindRight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FindRight by FindRight from your PC, we are not saying that FindRight by FindRight is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FindRight in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 13:39:51.720