You can find on this page details on how to remove Finale 2012 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Finale 2012 from your systemMakeMusic
. Check out here
for more details on MakeMusic. Click on http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
to get more info about Finale 2012 on MakeMusic's website. Usually the Finale 2012 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2012 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Finale 2012's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2012\uninstallFinale.exe. Finale 2012's primary file takes about 26.95 MB (28260920 bytes) and its name is Finale.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Finale 2012. They take 27.97 MB (29333792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Finale.exe (26.95 MB)
- uninstallFinale.exe (481.70 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.3.4
of Finale 2012. For more Finale 2012 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Finale 2012 is a program released by the software company MakeMusic. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Finale 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Finale 2012 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Finale 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Finale 2012". If it exists on your system the Finale 2012 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Finale 2012 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Finale 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finale 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2012\uninstallFinale.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Finale 2012.
8. After removing Finale 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Finale 2012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Finale 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Finale 2012 by MakeMusic from your PC, we are not saying that Finale 2012 by MakeMusic is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Finale 2012 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-29 04:12:27.487