This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Finale 2012 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Finale 2012 from your PCMakeMusic
. Go over here
for more info on MakeMusic. More information about Finale 2012 can be found at http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2012 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Finale 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2012\uninstallFinale.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Finale.exe and its approximative size is 29.90 MB (31351352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Finale 2012. They take 30.97 MB (32469344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Finale.exe (29.90 MB)
- uninstallFinale.exe (525.76 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This data is about Finale 2012 version 2012.3.2
only. Click on the links below for other Finale 2012 versions:
...click to view all...
Finale 2012 is an application marketed by the software company MakeMusic. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Finale 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Finale 2012 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Finale 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Finale 2012". If it exists on your system the Finale 2012 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Finale 2012 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Finale 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Finale 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.finalemusic.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Finale 2012\uninstallFinale.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Finale 2012.
8. After removing Finale 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Finale 2012 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Finale 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Finale 2012 by MakeMusic from your PC, nor are we saying that Finale 2012 by MakeMusic is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Finale 2012 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 11:34:25.957