FileZilla Server is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FileZilla Server from your computerFileZilla Project
. Take a look here
for more details on FileZilla Project. More details about FileZilla Server can be found at https://filezilla-project.org/
. Usually the FileZilla Server application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FileZilla Server. The program's main executable file is titled FileZilla Server.exe and it has a size of 759.50 KB (777728 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FileZilla Server. They occupy an average of 3.13 MB (3283577
bytes) on disk.
- FileZilla Server Interface.exe (2.34 MB)
- FileZilla Server.exe (759.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.48
of FileZilla Server. You can find below a few links to other FileZilla Server releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove FileZilla Server from your PC.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\nikodimUserName\AppData\Roaming\FileZilla Server
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- C:\Users\nikodimUserName\AppData\Roaming\FileZilla Server\FileZilla Server Interface.xml
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\FileZilla Server.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\FileZilla Server.exe.FriendlyAppName
FileZilla Server is an application released by the software company FileZilla Project. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove FileZilla Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FileZilla Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileZilla Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileZilla Server". If it exists on your system the FileZilla Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FileZilla Server in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FileZilla Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileZilla Server:
- The web site of the program is: https://filezilla-project.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileZilla Server.
8. After removing FileZilla Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileZilla Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileZilla Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileZilla Server by FileZilla Project from your PC, we are not saying that FileZilla Server by FileZilla Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileZilla Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 06:55:56.670