FileZilla Server is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FileZilla Server from your computerFileZilla Project
. Take a look here
for more details on FileZilla Project. More details about FileZilla Server can be found at https://filezilla-project.org/
. Usually the FileZilla Server application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FileZilla Server. The program's main executable file is titled FileZilla Server.exe and it has a size of 759.50 KB (777728 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FileZilla Server. They occupy an average of 3.13 MB (3283577
bytes) on disk.
- FileZilla Server Interface.exe (2.34 MB)
- FileZilla Server.exe (759.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.48
of FileZilla Server. You can find below a few links to other FileZilla Server releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove FileZilla Server from your PC.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\nikodimUserName\AppData\Roaming\FileZilla Server
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- C:\Users\nikodimUserName\AppData\Roaming\FileZilla Server\FileZilla Server Interface.xml
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\FileZilla Server.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\FileZilla Server.exe.FriendlyAppName
FileZilla Server is an application released by the software company FileZilla Project. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove FileZilla Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FileZilla Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FileZilla Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileZilla Server". The FileZilla Server program will be found automatically. When you select FileZilla Server in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileZilla Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileZilla Server:
- The software company is: https://filezilla-project.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileZilla Server.
8. After removing FileZilla Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileZilla Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileZilla Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileZilla Server by FileZilla Project from your PC, we are not saying that FileZilla Server by FileZilla Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileZilla Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 06:55:56.670