FastFox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall FastFox from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
for more information on NCH Software. You can see more info on FastFox at http://www.nch.com.au/fastfox/support.html
. Usually the FastFox program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FastFox directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for FastFox is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FastFox\fastfox.exe. FastFox's main file takes about 1.22 MB (1280536 bytes) and is named FastFox.exe.
The executable files below are part of FastFox. They take an average of 2.32 MB (2432560
bytes) on disk.
- FastFox.exe (1.22 MB)
- fastfox64.exe (89.00 KB)
- fastfoxsetup_v2.24.exe (485.50 KB)
- fastfoxsetup_v2.28.exe (550.52 KB)
This page is about FastFox version 2.28
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FastFox:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall FastFox you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\FastFox
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NCH Software\FastFox
FastFox is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase FastFox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FastFox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FastFox or simply click the Search feature and type in "FastFox". If it is installed on your PC the FastFox program will be found very quickly. When you select FastFox in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FastFox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastFox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nch.com.au/fastfox/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FastFox\fastfox.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FastFox.
8. After removing FastFox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FastFox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FastFox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FastFox by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that FastFox by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastFox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 19:08:09.410