FastFox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall FastFox from your systemNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be seen here
. FastFox is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FastFox directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FastFox\fastfox.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FastFox. fastfox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 941.59 KB (964192 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FastFox. They take about 1.48 MB (1549504
bytes) on disk.
- fastfox.exe (941.59 KB)
- fastfox64.exe (89.00 KB)
- fastfoxsetup_v2.20.exe (482.59 KB)
The current page applies to FastFox version 2.20
only. For more FastFox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FastFox is an application by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall FastFox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FastFox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FastFox or simply click the Search field and type in "FastFox". The FastFox application will be found very quickly. After you click FastFox in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FastFox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FastFox.
8. After removing FastFox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FastFox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastFox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastFox by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FastFox by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastFox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 01:17:42.210