Facecheck is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Facecheck from your PCOverwolf app
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Overwolf app. Facecheck is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Facecheck's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=fiekjlgoffmlmgfmggnoeoljkmfkcapcdmcgcfgm. Facecheck's main file takes about 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes) and is named OverwolfLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Facecheck. They take about 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Facecheck version 0.8.5.22
alone. Click on the links below for other Facecheck versions:
...click to view all...
Facecheck is a program by Overwolf app. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Facecheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Facecheck from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Facecheck or simply click the Search field and type in "Facecheck". If it is installed on your PC the Facecheck application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Facecheck in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Facecheck, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Facecheck.
8. After removing Facecheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Facecheck that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Facecheck using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Facecheck by Overwolf app from your computer, nor are we saying that Facecheck by Overwolf app is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Facecheck supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:14:07.377