Facecheck is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Facecheck from your computerOverwolf app
. You can find out more on Overwolf app or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Facecheck is C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=fiekjlgoffmlmgfmggnoeoljkmfkcapcdmcgcfgm. OverwolfLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Facecheck. They take 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.5.21
of Facecheck. You can find below info on other versions of Facecheck:
...click to view all...
Facecheck is a program offered by the software company Overwolf app. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Facecheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Facecheck from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Facecheck or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Facecheck". If it exists on your system the Facecheck application will be found automatically. After you click Facecheck in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Facecheck, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Facecheck.
8. After removing Facecheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Facecheck that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Facecheck with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Facecheck by Overwolf app from your computer, nor are we saying that Facecheck by Overwolf app is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Facecheck in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 22:23:05.197