You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Facecheck for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Facecheck from your systemOverwolf app
. Take a look here
for more details on Overwolf app. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Facecheck by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=fiekjlgoffmlmgfmggnoeoljkmfkcapcdmcgcfgm. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. OverwolfLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes) on disk.
Facecheck is composed of the following executables which take 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
This page is about Facecheck version 0.8.5.20
only. For other Facecheck versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Facecheck is a program released by Overwolf app. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Facecheck is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Facecheck from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Facecheck or simply click the Search field and type in "Facecheck". The Facecheck application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Facecheck in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Facecheck, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Facecheck.
8. After uninstalling Facecheck, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Facecheck that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Facecheck with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Facecheck by Overwolf app from your computer, we are not saying that Facecheck by Overwolf app is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Facecheck in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 07:27:02.053