Face Off Max
Face Off Max is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Face Off Max from your computerCOOLWAREMAX
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on COOLWAREMAX. More information about Face Off Max can be found at http://client.FaceOffMax.com/client/?PID=FOM&ACTION=?uninstall
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceOffMax directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Face Off Max is C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceOffMax\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named FaceOffMax.exe and its approximative size is 5.47 MB (5736248 bytes).
Face Off Max installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.13 MB (10620140
bytes) on disk.
- FaceOffMax.exe (5.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (170.43 KB)
- ran.exe (418.00 KB)
- FOMShare.exe (4.08 MB)
This web page is about Face Off Max version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Face Off Max versions:
...click to view all...
Face Off Max is a program offered by COOLWAREMAX. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Face Off Max is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Face Off Max with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Face Off Max or simply click the Search feature and type in "Face Off Max". If it exists on your system the Face Off Max app will be found very quickly. After you click Face Off Max in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Face Off Max, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Face Off Max:
- The software company is: http://client.FaceOffMax.com/client/?PID=FOM&ACTION=?uninstall
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceOffMax\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Face Off Max.
8. After removing Face Off Max, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Face Off Max that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Face Off Max with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Face Off Max by COOLWAREMAX from your PC, we are not saying that Face Off Max by COOLWAREMAX is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Face Off Max supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:13:09.270