Face Off Max
This info is about Face Off Max for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Face Off Max from your systemCOOLWAREMAX
. You can find out more on COOLWAREMAX or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Face Off Max can be seen at http://client.FaceOffMax.com/client/?PID=FOM&ACTION=?uninstall
. Usually the Face Off Max application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceOffMax directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Face Off Max's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceOffMax\uninst.exe. FaceOffMax.exe is the Face Off Max's primary executable file and it takes about 5.47 MB (5736248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Face Off Max. They take an average of 10.13 MB (10620089
bytes) on disk.
- FaceOffMax.exe (5.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (170.38 KB)
- ran.exe (418.00 KB)
- FOMShare.exe (4.08 MB)
This page is about Face Off Max version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Face Off Max versions:
...click to view all...
Face Off Max is a program offered by COOLWAREMAX. Some people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Face Off Max is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Face Off Max from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Face Off Max or simply activate the Search field and type in "Face Off Max". The Face Off Max app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Face Off Max in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Face Off Max, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Face Off Max:
- The web site of the application is: http://client.FaceOffMax.com/client/?PID=FOM&ACTION=?uninstall
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FaceOffMax\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Face Off Max.
8. After uninstalling Face Off Max, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Face Off Max which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Face Off Max using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Face Off Max by COOLWAREMAX from your PC, we are not saying that Face Off Max by COOLWAREMAX is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Face Off Max in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-31 17:34:45.483