FX Equation 5
This page is about FX Equation 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FX Equation 5 from your systemEfofex Software
. More info about Efofex Software can be seen here
. Click on www.efofex.com
to get more facts about FX Equation 5 on Efofex Software's website. Usually the FX Equation 5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for FX Equation 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\FXE5\unins000.exe. FXEquation5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.19 MB (2296416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FX Equation 5. They occupy 7.99 MB (8378061
bytes) on disk.
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXEquation5.exe (2.19 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXE.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
This page is about FX Equation 5 version 184.108.40.206
only. For other FX Equation 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FX Equation 5 is a program released by Efofex Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall FX Equation 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FX Equation 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FX Equation 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FX Equation 5". If it is installed on your PC the FX Equation 5 application will be found automatically. When you select FX Equation 5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FX Equation 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FX Equation 5:
- The web site of the application is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\FXE5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FX Equation 5.
8. After uninstalling FX Equation 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FX Equation 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FX Equation 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FX Equation 5 by Efofex Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FX Equation 5 by Efofex Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FX Equation 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 10:42:27.340