FX Equation 5
FX Equation 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FX Equation 5 from your computerEfofex Software
. Further information on Efofex Software can be seen here
. Click on www.efofex.com
to get more details about FX Equation 5 on Efofex Software's website. Usually the FX Equation 5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing FX Equation 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. FXEquation5.exe is the FX Equation 5's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.59 MB (1664088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FX Equation 5. They take about 7.38 MB (7738041
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXEquation5.exe (1.59 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXE.exe (3.19 MB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of FX Equation 5. Click on the links below for other FX Equation 5 versions:
...click to view all...
FX Equation 5 is an application released by Efofex Software. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase FX Equation 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FX Equation 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FX Equation 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FX Equation 5". The FX Equation 5 app will be found very quickly. When you click FX Equation 5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FX Equation 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FX Equation 5:
- The web site of the application is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FX Equation 5.
8. After removing FX Equation 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FX Equation 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FX Equation 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FX Equation 5 by Efofex Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FX Equation 5 by Efofex Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FX Equation 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 08:12:32.293