FTPRush v1 Unicode
You can find on this page details on how to remove FTPRush v1 Unicode for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode from your computerIoRush Software
. Open here
for more details on IoRush Software. More details about FTPRush v1 Unicode can be seen at http://www.ftprush.com
. FTPRush v1 Unicode is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FTPRush directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for FTPRush v1 Unicode is C:\Program Files\FTPRush\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named ftprush.exe and occupies 3.30 MB (3461120 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with FTPRush v1 Unicode. They take about 4.66 MB (4889005
bytes) on disk.
- ftprush.exe (3.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (191.50 KB)
- UpdRush.exe (50.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FTPRush v1 Unicode. You can find here a few links to other FTPRush v1 Unicode releases:
FTPRush v1 Unicode is an application by the software company IoRush Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove FTPRush v1 Unicode is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FTPRush v1 Unicode using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FTPRush v1 Unicode or simply click the Search feature and type in "FTPRush v1 Unicode". The FTPRush v1 Unicode program will be found automatically. After you select FTPRush v1 Unicode in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FTPRush v1 Unicode, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FTPRush v1 Unicode:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ftprush.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FTPRush\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FTPRush v1 Unicode.
8. After uninstalling FTPRush v1 Unicode, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FTPRush v1 Unicode which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FTPRush v1 Unicode using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FTPRush v1 Unicode by IoRush Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FTPRush v1 Unicode by IoRush Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FTPRush v1 Unicode in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-05 00:54:22.450