FTPRush v1 Unicode
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode from your systemIoRush Software
. Open here
for more details on IoRush Software. Please follow http://www.ftprush.com
if you want to read more on FTPRush v1 Unicode on IoRush Software's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FTPRush directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. FTPRush v1 Unicode's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FTPRush\unins000.exe. FTPRush v1 Unicode's main file takes around 3.28 MB (3441640 bytes) and is named ftprush.exe.
FTPRush v1 Unicode installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.15 MB (4354967
bytes) on disk.
- ftprush.exe (3.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (678.47 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (191.50 KB)
- UpdRush.exe (21.95 KB)
The current web page applies to FTPRush v1 Unicode version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other FTPRush v1 Unicode versions:
FTPRush v1 Unicode is a program marketed by the software company IoRush Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FTPRush v1 Unicode or simply click the Search field and type in "FTPRush v1 Unicode". If it is installed on your PC the FTPRush v1 Unicode program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FTPRush v1 Unicode in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FTPRush v1 Unicode, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FTPRush v1 Unicode:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ftprush.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FTPRush\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode.
8. After removing FTPRush v1 Unicode, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FTPRush v1 Unicode which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FTPRush v1 Unicode using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode by IoRush Software from your PC, we are not saying that FTPRush v1 Unicode by IoRush Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FTPRush v1 Unicode in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-05 14:01:40.447