FD Init is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall FD Init from your computerDatecs Ltd
. Additional info about Datecs Ltd can be read here
. More information about FD Init can be found at http://www.datecs.bg
. FD Init is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Datecs Applications\FD Init folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for FD Init is C:\Program Files (x86)\Datecs Applications\FD Init\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.27 MB (1330688 bytes) on disk and is titled FD_INIT.exe.
The executable files below are part of FD Init. They take about 5.82 MB (6106950
bytes) on disk.
- CFU.exe (1.31 MB)
- DRCCE_AX.exe (1.63 MB)
- FD_INIT.exe (1.27 MB)
- RSU_AX.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of FD Init. For other FD Init versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FD Init is an application by Datecs Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove FD Init is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FD Init from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FD Init or simply click the Search feature and type in "FD Init". The FD Init application will be found automatically. After you click FD Init in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FD Init, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FD Init:
- The publisher is: http://www.datecs.bg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Datecs Applications\FD Init\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FD Init.
8. After removing FD Init, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FD Init that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FD Init using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FD Init by Datecs Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that FD Init by Datecs Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FD Init in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:13:21.100