You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FD Init for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall FD Init from your systemDatecs Ltd
. You can find out more on Datecs Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about FD Init can be seen at http://www.datecs.bg
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Datecs Applications\FD Init directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for FD Init is C:\Program Files\Datecs Applications\FD Init\uninst.exe. FD Init's main file takes around 2.88 MB (3020800 bytes) and its name is FD_INIT.exe.
FD Init is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.12 MB (7465984
bytes) on disk:
- CFU.exe (1.31 MB)
- FD_INIT.exe (2.88 MB)
- OLD_FD_INIT.exe (2.88 MB)
- uninst.exe (49.50 KB)
This data is about FD Init version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FD Init:
...click to view all...
FD Init is an application released by Datecs Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove FD Init is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FD Init from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FD Init or simply click the Search feature and type in "FD Init". If it is installed on your PC the FD Init app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FD Init in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FD Init, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FD Init:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.datecs.bg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Datecs Applications\FD Init\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FD Init.
8. After removing FD Init, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FD Init that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FD Init using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FD Init by Datecs Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that FD Init by Datecs Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FD Init in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 11:32:03.377