This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ExtraBackup for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ExtraBackup from your computerEssential Data Tools
. Further information on Essential Data Tools can be found here
. You can get more details related to ExtraBackup at http://www.extrabackup.com?event1=ExtraBackup&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. ExtraBackup is usually set up in the C:\Program Files2\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for ExtraBackup is C:\Program Files2\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup\UninsHs.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk and is titled Launcher.exe.
ExtraBackup is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.41 MB (5669315
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExtraBackup.exe (3.21 MB)
- ExtraBackupWorker.exe (197.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ExtraBackup version 1.7
alone. Click on the links below for other ExtraBackup versions:
ExtraBackup is an application offered by the software company Essential Data Tools. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove ExtraBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ExtraBackup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ExtraBackup or simply click the Search field and type in "ExtraBackup". The ExtraBackup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ExtraBackup in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ExtraBackup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExtraBackup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.extrabackup.com?event1=ExtraBackup&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files2\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExtraBackup.
8. After uninstalling ExtraBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ExtraBackup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExtraBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ExtraBackup by Essential Data Tools from your PC, we are not saying that ExtraBackup by Essential Data Tools is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ExtraBackup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-10 11:59:26.307