This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ExtraBackup for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ExtraBackup from your computerEssential Data Tools
. Further information on Essential Data Tools can be found here
. You can get more details related to ExtraBackup at http://www.extrabackup.com?event1=ExtraBackup&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. ExtraBackup is usually set up in the C:\Program Files2\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for ExtraBackup is C:\Program Files2\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup\UninsHs.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk and is titled Launcher.exe.
ExtraBackup is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.41 MB (5669315
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExtraBackup.exe (3.21 MB)
- ExtraBackupWorker.exe (197.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ExtraBackup version 1.7
alone. Click on the links below for other ExtraBackup versions:
ExtraBackup is an application offered by the software company Essential Data Tools. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove ExtraBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ExtraBackup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ExtraBackup or simply click the Search field and type in "ExtraBackup". The ExtraBackup application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ExtraBackup in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ExtraBackup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExtraBackup:
- The publisher is: http://www.extrabackup.com?event1=ExtraBackup&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files2\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExtraBackup.
8. After uninstalling ExtraBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ExtraBackup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExtraBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ExtraBackup by Essential Data Tools from your PC, we are not saying that ExtraBackup by Essential Data Tools is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ExtraBackup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-10 11:59:26.307