This page is about ExtraBackup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ExtraBackup from your computerEssential Data Tools
. More information about Essential Data Tools can be read here
. More details about ExtraBackup can be found at http://www.extrabackup.com?event1=ExtraBackup&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. ExtraBackup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove ExtraBackup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup\UninsHs.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ExtraBackup's primary file takes about 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
ExtraBackup contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.18 MB (5434307
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtraBackup.exe (2.98 MB)
- ExtraBackupWorker.exe (195.50 KB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11
of ExtraBackup. You can find below a few links to other ExtraBackup releases:
ExtraBackup is an application by the software company Essential Data Tools. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase ExtraBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ExtraBackup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ExtraBackup or simply click the Search field and type in "ExtraBackup". If it is installed on your PC the ExtraBackup application will be found automatically. When you select ExtraBackup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ExtraBackup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExtraBackup:
- The software company is: http://www.extrabackup.com?event1=ExtraBackup&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\ExtraBackup\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ExtraBackup.
8. After removing ExtraBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ExtraBackup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ExtraBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ExtraBackup by Essential Data Tools from your computer, we are not saying that ExtraBackup by Essential Data Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExtraBackup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 07:24:07.623