This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Exodus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Exodus from your computerExodus Movement Inc
. Open here
for more details on Exodus Movement Inc. Usually the Exodus program is found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Exodus is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Exodus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 279.30 KB (286008 bytes) on disk.
Exodus contains of the executables below. They take 81.19 MB (85134048
bytes) on disk.
- Exodus.exe (279.30 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Exodus.exe (77.44 MB)
The current web page applies to Exodus version 1.51.3
alone. For other Exodus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exodus is an application offered by the software company Exodus Movement Inc. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Exodus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Exodus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exodus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exodus". If it exists on your system the Exodus app will be found very quickly. After you click Exodus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exodus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exodus.
8. After uninstalling Exodus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exodus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exodus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exodus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 13:36:34.370