This page contains complete information on how to remove Exodus for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Exodus from your systemExodus Movement Inc
. Go over here
for more information on Exodus Movement Inc. Exodus is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Exodus is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus\Update.exe. Exodus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 279.30 KB (286008 bytes) on disk.
Exodus is composed of the following executables which occupy 81.11 MB (85046496
bytes) on disk:
- Exodus.exe (279.30 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Exodus.exe (77.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Exodus version 1.38.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Exodus:
...click to view all...
Exodus is an application marketed by the software company Exodus Movement Inc. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Exodus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Exodus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exodus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exodus". The Exodus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Exodus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Exodus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exodus.
8. After uninstalling Exodus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exodus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exodus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exodus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:34:25.080