This info is about Exodus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Exodus from your systemExodus Movement Inc
. Additional info about Exodus Movement Inc can be seen here
. Exodus is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Exodus is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus\Update.exe. Exodus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 354.30 KB (362808 bytes) on disk.
Exodus is composed of the following executables which take 303.90 MB (318658696
bytes) on disk:
- Exodus.exe (354.30 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- Exodus.exe (99.36 MB)
- Exodus.exe (99.39 MB)
- Exodus.exe (99.40 MB)
This info is about Exodus version 20.6.8
alone. You can find here a few links to other Exodus releases:
...click to view all...
Exodus is an application released by the software company Exodus Movement Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Exodus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Exodus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exodus or simply click the Search field and type in "Exodus". The Exodus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exodus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exodus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exodus.
8. After removing Exodus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exodus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exodus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exodus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:42:30.790