This page is about Exodus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Exodus from your systemExodus Movement Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Exodus Movement Inc. Usually the Exodus program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Exodus is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\exodus\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Exodus.exe and occupies 345.80 KB (354104 bytes).
Exodus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 141.55 MB (148427088
bytes) on disk.
- Exodus.exe (345.80 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- Exodus.exe (67.90 MB)
- Exodus.exe (67.91 MB)
This page is about Exodus version 19.2.29
alone. You can find here a few links to other Exodus versions:
...click to view all...
Exodus is a program offered by Exodus Movement Inc. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Exodus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Exodus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exodus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exodus". The Exodus program will be found automatically. After you click Exodus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exodus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exodus.
8. After removing Exodus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exodus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exodus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Exodus by Exodus Movement Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exodus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 16:09:36.657