EssentialPIM is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall EssentialPIM from your PCAstonsoft Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Astonsoft Ltd. More data about the software EssentialPIM can be found at http://www.essentialpim.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\EssentialPIM folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EssentialPIM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. EssentialPIM.exe is the EssentialPIM's primary executable file and it takes around 13.31 MB (13961072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in EssentialPIM. They occupy 13.35 MB (14002453
bytes) on disk.
- EssentialPIM.exe (13.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (40.41 KB)
This data is about EssentialPIM version 5.54
only. For other EssentialPIM versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM is a program by Astonsoft Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase EssentialPIM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EssentialPIM from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EssentialPIM or simply activate the Search field and type in "EssentialPIM". The EssentialPIM program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EssentialPIM in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EssentialPIM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EssentialPIM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EssentialPIM.
8. After uninstalling EssentialPIM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EssentialPIM which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EssentialPIM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EssentialPIM in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-20 23:40:18.560