EssentialPIM is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall EssentialPIM from your computerAstonsoft Ltd
. You can find out more on Astonsoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about EssentialPIM at http://www.essentialpim.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. EssentialPIM's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe. EssentialPIM.exe is the EssentialPIM's primary executable file and it occupies close to 17.85 MB (18712280 bytes) on disk.
EssentialPIM is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.89 MB (18757276
bytes) on disk:
- EssentialPIM.exe (17.85 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.94 KB)
The current page applies to EssentialPIM version 7.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of EssentialPIM:
...click to view all...
EssentialPIM is an application offered by Astonsoft Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall EssentialPIM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EssentialPIM from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EssentialPIM or simply activate the Search field and type in "EssentialPIM". The EssentialPIM program will be found very quickly. When you click EssentialPIM in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EssentialPIM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EssentialPIM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EssentialPIM.
8. After uninstalling EssentialPIM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EssentialPIM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EssentialPIM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that EssentialPIM by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EssentialPIM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 11:18:56.650