This info is about Epubor Ultimate for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Epubor Ultimate from your systemEpubor Inc.
. Additional info about Epubor Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app Epubor Ultimate can be found at http://www.epubor.com
. Usually the Epubor Ultimate program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ultimate folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Epubor Ultimate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ultimate\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named ultimate.exe and occupies 4.38 MB (4590832 bytes).
Epubor Ultimate contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.41 MB (6720052
bytes) on disk.
- ultimate.exe (4.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (381.49 KB)
- eCoreCmd.exe (1.24 MB)
- Jxr.exe (429.50 KB)
The current page applies to Epubor Ultimate version 184.108.40.2063
alone. Click on the links below for other Epubor Ultimate versions:
...click to view all...
Epubor Ultimate is a program released by Epubor Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Epubor Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Epubor Ultimate from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Epubor Ultimate or simply click the Search feature and type in "Epubor Ultimate". If it exists on your system the Epubor Ultimate app will be found very quickly. After you select Epubor Ultimate in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Epubor Ultimate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Epubor Ultimate:
- The publisher is: http://www.epubor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ultimate\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Epubor Ultimate.
8. After uninstalling Epubor Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Epubor Ultimate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Epubor Ultimate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Epubor Ultimate by Epubor Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Epubor Ultimate by Epubor Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Epubor Ultimate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:23:53.187