This web page contains complete information on how to remove Epubor Ultimate for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Epubor Ultimate from your PCEpubor Inc.
. You can find out more on Epubor Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Epubor Ultimate at http://www.epubor.com
. Epubor Ultimate is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ultimate folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Epubor Ultimate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ultimate\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ultimate.exe and occupies 5.25 MB (5507696 bytes).
Epubor Ultimate contains of the executables below. They take 6.73 MB (7054148
bytes) on disk.
- ultimate.exe (5.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (378.98 KB)
- eCoreCmd.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to Epubor Ultimate version 184.108.40.2069
alone. For more Epubor Ultimate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Epubor Ultimate is an application offered by the software company Epubor Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Epubor Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Epubor Ultimate from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Epubor Ultimate or simply activate the Search field and type in "Epubor Ultimate". If it is installed on your PC the Epubor Ultimate app will be found very quickly. After you select Epubor Ultimate in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Epubor Ultimate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Epubor Ultimate:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.epubor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Epubor\ultimate\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Epubor Ultimate.
8. After uninstalling Epubor Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Epubor Ultimate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Epubor Ultimate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Epubor Ultimate by Epubor Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Epubor Ultimate by Epubor Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Epubor Ultimate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 13:37:27.950