Entity Developer Trial 6.3
This page is about Entity Developer Trial 6.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.3 from your systemDevart
. More info about Devart can be read here
. Click on http://devart.com/
to get more information about Entity Developer Trial 6.3 on Devart's website. Entity Developer Trial 6.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper directory, regulated by the user's option. Entity Developer Trial 6.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called EntityDeveloper.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1726120 bytes).
The executables below are part of Entity Developer Trial 6.3. They occupy an average of 2.81 MB (2945872
bytes) on disk.
- EntityDeveloper.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Entity Developer Trial 6.3 version 6.3.631.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Entity Developer Trial 6.3:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Entity Developer Trial 6.3 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.3:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Devart\Entity Developer
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloper.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloper.HxA
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloper.HxC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloper.HxS
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloper.HxT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloper.mshc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloperF.HxK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloperK.HxK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\EntityDeveloperN.HxK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Doc\helpcontentsetup.msha
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\EntityDeveloper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\History.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.msg
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Devart\Entity Developer\Layout.xml
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Devart\Entity Developer\ShortcutSchemes\Default.xml
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Devart\Entity Developer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Entity Developer 6.3.631.0 Trial_is1
Entity Developer Trial 6.3 is a program released by Devart. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Entity Developer Trial 6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Entity Developer Trial 6.3". The Entity Developer Trial 6.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Entity Developer Trial 6.3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Entity Developer Trial 6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Entity Developer Trial 6.3:
- The publisher is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Entity Developer Trial 6.3.
8. After removing Entity Developer Trial 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Entity Developer Trial 6.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Entity Developer Trial 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.3 by Devart from your PC, nor are we saying that Entity Developer Trial 6.3 by Devart is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-04 04:08:27.653