Entity Developer Trial 6.3
This page contains complete information on how to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.3 from your computerDevart
. You can read more on Devart or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Entity Developer Trial 6.3 at http://devart.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Entity Developer Trial 6.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named EntityDeveloper.exe and its approximative size is 1.64 MB (1724072 bytes).
The executables below are part of Entity Developer Trial 6.3. They take an average of 2.81 MB (2943824
bytes) on disk.
- EntityDeveloper.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Entity Developer Trial 6.3 version 6.3.555.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Entity Developer Trial 6.3 versions:
Entity Developer Trial 6.3 is an application marketed by the software company Devart. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Entity Developer Trial 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Entity Developer Trial 6.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Entity Developer Trial 6.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Entity Developer Trial 6.3". If it exists on your system the Entity Developer Trial 6.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Entity Developer Trial 6.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Entity Developer Trial 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Entity Developer Trial 6.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Entity Developer Trial 6.3.
8. After uninstalling Entity Developer Trial 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Entity Developer Trial 6.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Entity Developer Trial 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.3 by Devart from your computer, nor are we saying that Entity Developer Trial 6.3 by Devart is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:35:52.067