Element is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Element from your systemElement
. Check out here
for more details on Element. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\element-desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Element's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\element-desktop\Update.exe. Element.exe is the Element's primary executable file and it occupies close to 285.21 KB (292056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Element. They take an average of 121.78 MB (127694608
bytes) on disk.
- Element.exe (285.21 KB)
- Riot.exe (202.21 KB)
- Update.exe (1.76 MB)
- Element.exe (117.65 MB)
- Riot.exe (134.21 KB)
This data is about Element version 1.7.10
only. Click on the links below for other Element versions:
...click to view all...
Element is an application released by Element. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Element is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Element with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Element or simply click the Search feature and type in "Element". If it exists on your system the Element program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Element in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Element, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Element.
8. After uninstalling Element, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Element that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Element using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Element by Element from your PC, we are not saying that Element by Element is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Element supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-24 01:46:13.427