Element is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Element from your computerElement
. Go over here
where you can read more on Element. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\element-desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Element's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\element-desktop\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named Element.exe and occupies 285.21 KB (292056 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Element. They take an average of 121.78 MB (127694608
bytes) on disk.
- Element.exe (285.21 KB)
- Riot.exe (202.21 KB)
- Update.exe (1.76 MB)
- Element.exe (117.65 MB)
- Riot.exe (134.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.8
of Element. You can find below info on other releases of Element:
...click to view all...
Element is a program marketed by the software company Element. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Element is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Element from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Element or simply click the Search feature and type in "Element". If it is installed on your PC the Element application will be found very quickly. After you select Element in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Element, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Element.
8. After uninstalling Element, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Element which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Element using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Element by Element from your computer, nor are we saying that Element by Element is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Element supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-11 10:57:28.337