Eee Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Eee Manager from your computerASUSTeK
. More data about ASUSTeK can be found here
. Usually the Eee Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. Eee Manager's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. EeeManager.exe is the Eee Manager's primary executable file and it takes around 1.23 MB (1291392 bytes) on disk.
Eee Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.35 MB (4565760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AsEMRunHelper.exe (226.63 KB)
- AsShellApplication.exe (226.63 KB)
- EeeManager.exe (1.23 MB)
- EMMessageParser.exe (354.63 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (792.63 KB)
- AsPowerTray.exe (350.63 KB)
- EMOSDControl.exe (374.63 KB)
- WinSys.exe (112.63 KB)
- ExeIE.exe (391.13 KB)
- MyComputer.exe (368.13 KB)
This page is about Eee Manager version 2.13.04
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Eee Manager:
...click to view all...
Eee Manager is an application marketed by the software company ASUSTeK. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Eee Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Eee Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Eee Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Eee Manager". The Eee Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Eee Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Eee Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Eee Manager.
8. After removing Eee Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Eee Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Eee Manager by ASUSTeK from your computer, we are not saying that Eee Manager by ASUSTeK is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Eee Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-18 14:18:21.763