You can find below details on how to remove Eee Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Eee Manager from your PCASUSTeK
. Go over here
for more details on ASUSTeK. Usually the Eee Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Eee Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Eee Manager. The application's main executable file is labeled EeeManager.exe and occupies 1.23 MB (1291392 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Eee Manager. They occupy about 5.84 MB (6122240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsEMRunHelper.exe (226.63 KB)
- AsShellApplication.exe (226.63 KB)
- EeeManager.exe (1.23 MB)
- EMMessageParser.exe (354.63 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (792.63 KB)
- AsPowerTray.exe (350.63 KB)
- WinSys.exe (112.63 KB)
- ExeIE.exe (391.13 KB)
- MyComputer.exe (368.13 KB)
- AsTurboMaster.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.13.05
of Eee Manager. Click on the links below for other Eee Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Eee Manager is a program offered by the software company ASUSTeK. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Eee Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Eee Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Eee Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eee Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Eee Manager program will be found automatically. After you select Eee Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Eee Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eee Manager.
8. After uninstalling Eee Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eee Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Eee Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Eee Manager by ASUSTeK from your computer, we are not saying that Eee Manager by ASUSTeK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eee Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:32:44.913