Eazy Fix is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Eazy Fix from your computerEAZ Solution, Inc.
. Further information on EAZ Solution, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Shield folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Eazy Fix is C:\Program Files\Shield\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 590.96 KB (605144 bytes).
Eazy Fix is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.65 MB (1731344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NetReg.exe (69.96 KB)
- ShdCmd.exe (136.46 KB)
- ShdServ.exe (289.46 KB)
- ShdTray.exe (98.96 KB)
- Shield.exe (504.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (590.96 KB)
This info is about Eazy Fix version 10.10
only. Click on the links below for other Eazy Fix versions:
Eazy Fix is an application marketed by EAZ Solution, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Eazy Fix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Eazy Fix from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Eazy Fix or simply click the Search field and type in "Eazy Fix". If it is installed on your PC the Eazy Fix app will be found very quickly. After you select Eazy Fix in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eazy Fix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eazy Fix.
8. After removing Eazy Fix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Eazy Fix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Eazy Fix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Eazy Fix by EAZ Solution, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Eazy Fix by EAZ Solution, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Eazy Fix supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:36:38.003